Sunday, February 28, 2010

Royksopp Follow My Ruin Snowboarding Playlist?

Snowboarding Playlist? - royksopp follow my ruin

My playlist consists of the following to this day ....

Green Light (feat. Andre 3000) - John Legend
Do not Stop - Innerpartysystem
Believe - The Bravery
Secret Crowds - Angels & Airwaves
Second Chance - Shinedown
Only This Moment - Royksopp
Call To Arms - Angels & Airwaves
Superstar (featuring Matthew Santos) - Lupe Fiasco
It's A Hit - We Are Scientists
All I ask - Maine
Mr Brightside - The Killers
Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional
Walking on the water and drown - Mayday Parade
When I Get Home You're So Dead - Mayday Parade
Everything Is Alright - Motion City Soundtrack

Does anyone want to recommend some good songs for me? I'm not a fan of old stuff (80's & 70 &# 039; s rock, etc.), I like alternative rock, techno-stuff response is essentially the music of this band.
Publish your playlists as well:) I want to see, hear what others do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment