Friday, February 12, 2010

Disconnect The Telephone Calls Letter Sample "Line In Use" Message On Phone, I P/u Phone And....?

"Line in Use" message on phone, I p/u phone and....? - disconnect the telephone calls letter sample

I have recently moved into an apt. complex and have my landline number to my new home. Several times I noticed a line "in use" appears. So I take my phone and I heard the crash, both directly as well, and then suddenly you hear me, or collect, and listen to the strand.

Once I had a phone conversation in the middle, and I heard someone take an extension of my house. Then my call is disconnected. I have the person I talked to the rear, which also belongs, and it was not his intention.

I have no further extension of my home, not in my computer (I have) a cable modem. The telephone company has twice been told not to cut his son. I do not think that were, because most of the talking when the lines intersect, and try to see what happens. Who has done this, you do not want to know about your use or just listen to my phone line.

Is it a neighbor, or what?

2 comments:

CMass Stan said...

Sounds like a neighbor is tapping your phone line is essentially an online extension of your internal wiring, which is probably why the phone company sees nothing suspicious create in the wiring closet. Perhaps an old plant line of the party which has never been completely separated.

You can change phone numbers, so the neighbors can not receive phone calls, and a PIN for the telephone company to prevent the neighbors to outgoing calls. Probably a way to physically separate the adjacent and tap on your line to ensure that they do not re-install them again can be found.

tele234 said...

It sounds more like a person hacking Station Bridge. These are the green metal, because they see around them. If this happens again, you should be able to take the place of the space requirements of telecommunications in its edition to be safe. Keep an eye on your long distance bill can, take their LD (long distance) to enter set one in outging LD calls, in other words, you must enter the code to make calls AP.

Post a Comment